So, I'm not real sure what to write about. Besides, it is 1:20 in the morning and I have to be up in about 5 hours and teach Women's Bible study at 10am. The Bible study has been really good this year. We have been going through the book of Luke and studying the life of Christ. I have really learned a lot about the
deep compassion and love that Jesus has for people. He never turned anyone away. No matter how busy or tired, Jesus always took the time to meet the needs of those around Him. What a challenge to my heart for sure! There are people all around who need some love, time, and attention. And I can do that. But the bigger question is....will I do that? I hope so. I try. I strive to be more Christ-like in my actions and attitudes....but there is always room for improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment