Friday, March 4, 2011

My purpose for this blog

Okay, blogging doesn't seem to be quite as easy as I thought.  I've been reading other people's blogs over the past few days and have come to realize that most of them have a specific purpose.  Some blogs have no
rhyme or reason, and to be honest, those are the ones that are the least interesting.  The blogs that have
a focused theme are the ones that I am drawn to the most.

So I began to deliberate about my blogs purpose.  Then I thought about my purpose and what should be the focus and center of my life, and the answer was clear......Jesus! 

So this blog will be about my growing faith as a Christian.  I will share the things I'm learning from God's Word, from preaching & teaching in Church, and from others in my life.  And I look forward to learning and growing from other bloggers who share the same interests as well.  My greatest desire would be for this blog to glorify God, edify and encourage others, and share the love of God with those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment